Our mascot Athena is the perfect companion for your Halloween festivities. Tomorrow we will get back to “illuminated” subjects but, for today, enjoy our digression!
Bookplate is a blog about Illuminated Manuscripts; however, it’s Halloween time and we’re looking forward to some spooky celebrations, and so is our cute little owl.
Today Athena, the mascot of Facsimile Finder, will form the basis for a fantastic Halloween decoration. How?
- Paper lantern (we got one from IKEA)
- Thick black paper
- Glue stick
Template PDF to Print
- Owl’s Eyes & Nose: Eyes&Nose
- Owl’s Left Wing: Left Wing
- Owl’s Right Wing: Right Wing
- Print templates, enlarging or reducing them to the desired size.
- Trace design onto thick black paper with a pencil then cut out.
- Use the glue stick to place eyes, nose and wings onto the lantern. That’s all!
Many thanks to our cute little mascot, and we wish you a great Halloween night!